1. where can I purchase an original Nomu device?
You can purchase Nomu devices through the e-commerce platforms listed on “Shops’’ page of our official website.
2. Where can I purchase original accessories, such as battery, flip case and so on?
You can purchase them through the e-commerce platforms.
3. How to upgrade my device?
You could upgrade your device through: Settings — About phone — Wireless update — Check for updates.
4. Why is my phone’s internal storage different from the specification?
Because the OS, preloaded APPs, cache etc. consume some space.
5. How to reset my device to original factory settings?
Please do it through: Settings — Backup & reset — Factory data reset. Please be aware that you will lose all the messages, contacts, mails and 3rd party Apps if you reset your device. Please backup your data before reset.
6. Why can’t my phone detect my SIM card?
The device might be set to Airplane Mode or there is poor contact between the SIM card and phone, please turn off Airplane Mode or re-insert the SIM card and try again.
Your SIM card may be faulty, please request a replacement from your service provider.
The SIM card deck may be damaged due to bad handling. Please bring the phone to our service centre.
Your SIM’s frequency band may not adapt to your phone. Please double check your telecom carrier.
7. My phone can’t be turned on, what should I do?
Your phone might be in low battery. Please recharge the phone and try to turn on it again.
Remove and re-insert the battery from your phone and try it again.
8. Why can’t my phone use 4G LTE connectivity, even though it supports 4G LTE?
You may have set your phone to use only 3G connection. Try changing it to 4G at: Settings — Mobile Networks — Preferred Network Type.
Your SIM card might not support 4G services. Please request a new replacement of SIM card from your service provider.
Your phone might be out of coverage area of 4G services. Please contact your carrier for more info.
9. My phone is always too hot when it is being used. How can I do?
It is normal for smartphone devices to get hot when playing videos or games on it or charging it.
Clear the apps running in the background.
Turn off WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth etc. if you’re not using them.
Try not to use the phone during charging unless necessary.
10. Will my phone still be covered by warranty after I root it?
We will consider the warranty void if our technical team found out that the device had been rooted, and any replacement or repairing of parts will be billed upon our users.
We are strongly against rooting our devices unless the users know what they are doing and are familiar with Android Operating System.